Watch battery replacement: £35 (incl. return postage)
Watch battery replacement + pressure test: £45 (incl. return postage)
Postal watch battery replacement pricing for UK customers. This service applies to all premium brand watches (e.g. Tag Heuer, Omega, Longines, Movado, Breitling, Cartier, Tissot, Rado, etc).
The majority of watch battery replacements can be completed within 2 working days from receipt, with a maximum 1-week turnaround (the watch will be posted back to you within one week of receipt) guaranteed.
An optional pressure test can also be offered.
Your watch battery replacement will be carried out using only high-quality Swiss made batteries (cheaper batteries are more likely to leak and cause damage in the long run). The watch will be correctly resealed (the caseback gasket will be cleaned, inspected and lubricated, a new gasket will be fitted if necessary). The correct tools will be used to open the case of your watch and avoid risk of damage and scratches. State of the art equipment is used for the optional vacuum and pressure testing (Witchi ALC pressure tester). This is the safest way to test water resistance of your watch after a battery replacement.
How it works:
- You purchase the watch battery replacement using the “BUY NOW” button (you can purchase it with or without the optional pressure test).
- I will email you the address to send your watch to ( my email will be sent to the address you used to make the Paypal payment)
- You can then post your watch to that address. I recommend using Royal Mail Special Delivery, as it is extremely reliable, fully tracked, and will cover as standard up to £500 in compensation in the unlikely event of an issue. Additional compensation is available up to £2500. Please make sure you keep the tracking details.
- You will receive confirmation that your watch has been received.
- Your watch will be returned using Royal Mail Special Delivery (the price includes this return postage). You will receive confirmation of its dispatch and tracking details.
Optional vacuum and pressure test:
- This is recommended for all quality watches with rated water resistance of 50m (5atm) and more.
- Not all pressure tests are the same. The water resistance of your watch will be tested with a highly sophisticated ‘dry’ pressure tester, measuring minute deformation of the glass/case under pressure to establish water resistance (this is a much safer and reliable way to test than the cheaper ‘wet’ pressure tests). It can be tested up to a pressure of 10barG.
- The watch will be vacuum and pressure tested for water resistance on arrival.
- If it passes the test, it is expected that it will pass the water resistance after battery replacement, and another test will be carried out prior to returning the watch to verify this after the battery replacement.
- If the watch does not pass the test upon arrival, it may be possible to try to restore water resistance (e.g. by replacing the caseback gasket), but please note that it is sometimes not possible unless a full service is carried out.
- Guarantees for water resistance over time cannot be provided, the vacuum and pressure test confirm that the watch is resistant to water ingress at the time of test.